Starting this upcoming Monday, June 1st, the library will be offering curbside pickup service for patrons. The library building will not be open, but patrons can request items from Argyle Free Library by calling the library at 518-638-8911. Please note: the library is not doing inter-library loan at this point in time so requested items must come from Argyle's own collection.
The library curbside hours will differ slightly from regular operating hours. Patrons will need to schedule a pickup time for their items during these hours. They will be as follows:
This is a breakdown of how this process will work in order to protect staff and patrons:
1. Patrons will request items from Argyle’s own collection
2. Staff will confirm a pickup date and time
3. Five minutes before the agreed pickup time, staff will place the items on a chair located outside of the library building on the second entrance stairs under the overhang. Staff will wait by the window. Patrons will need to bring either their ID or their library card and show it to the staff member through the window to confirm pickup of items. We ask all patrons to wear a mask, as staff will be wearing both a mask and gloves.
4. If a patron has mobility issues, they should express this over the phone so that a car curbside pickup can be arranged.
5. Patrons must pick-up their items on the specified date and time. If a patron is a no-show, staff will attempt to contact them. If no contact is made, items will be put back on the shelf and taken off of hold.
During this phase of our re-opening plan patrons will not be able to renew library cards, pay fines or fees, apply for a library card, place interlibrary loan requests, drop off donations, etc. Patrons can return items to the library, but are asked to put items in the book drop outside of the library.
If you have any questions please reach out to Adah at email@example.com or by calling the library at 518-638-8911.